As previously mentioned, Byron bought Ryan a skim board on vacation. I thought he was out of his freakin' mind... do we really need to provide the means for yet another ER trip? But Ryan was insistent and determined and I have to give him credit for that. Skim boarding is hard. It takes balance, skill and a major sense of fearlessness and I know he has at least one of those going for him. He fell... more than he stayed upright. When he landed in the wet sand, it was hard. But with more determination than I have ever seen in that skinny little kid, he kept at it until he got it. And for the next few days he practiced at the waters edge for hours. We were very proud of him and he was darn proud of himself. Take a look at our little dude...
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was awesome! Not only is he going to be a heartbreaker -he's also got talent! : ) Girls love guys with skills LOL ( quoted from Neopolitan Dynamite) Way to go Ry!
Post a Comment