Memorial Day Weekend means one thing to our kids... the pool opens! This weekend was unseasonably warm and nice, as far as Memorial Day Weekends go. The water was freezing but hey, I didn't have to go in it so all I cared about was sunshine and a nice breeze and I got both! The kids were fishes in the pool and monkeys on the jungle gym and for the first time ever, didn't need me or hang on me because they had their own friends there. The downside of that was that Katie DID need me so I still haven't had a chance to sit on a lounge chair and admire my kids from afar. One of these days...
Posing in their new swimsuits
Emma sporting her new pool gear, courtesy of Uncle Mike & Aunt Loretta for her birthday. She wore the flippers too - she was quite a sight!

Katie in her adorable new suit... she didn't get wet this time but I thought it was appropriate for her to wear it the first day... and before she grows out of it!




1 comment:
Hey Anita! You have such a beautiful family! I enjoyed reading some of your BLOG. We have reflux and a dairy allergy so I know what you mean about a screaming baby. Our screamming was always between 2 and 5 AM. I had to learn how to sleep sitting upright holding the baby upright for several nights. We are better now and on one medicine for REFLUX. Welcome to motherhood is my motto. I saw your announcement for the baby. So very beautiful. Keep me posted and I hope to see you all someday in PA.
Miss Ya,
Jorie
Post a Comment