Monday, May 21, 2007

The Donut & the Pirate

Grandmom brought donuts and the kids had them for breakfast 3 days in a row! I should actually say they had chocolate frosting for breakfast... this is what my kids do to a chocolate donut. Eat the top and leave the bottom. Which is the lesser evil - chocolate or fried dough???



Ryan is getting into Pirates. Byron wants to watch Pirates of the Caribbean with him. I say he is already in our bed enough at night - why give him more reason? But he loves going to the website for Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End and playing the games and watching the trailer. This was a dollar store toy I knew he'd love b/c of the mini treasure chest and the silver coins that came as treasure. The sword, eye patch and earring were just icing on the cake! Here he is as 'Good Pirate' and 'Bad Pirate'. Look out, Jack Sparrow... there's a new Captain in town!


No comments: