Monday, May 21, 2007

Mother's Day Pictures

I know, I am late with a few posts. We leave for vacation in a few days so I am clearing the camera and getting all the pictures fixed up and into their proper folders on the computer. Here's a few pictures from Mother's Day. We had about 30 ppl at our house to celebrate and unfortunately, I didn't get to take too many pictures. But we had alot of fun and there was so much food, mmm!

Mom-Mom & Natalie...

Ryan (ignore the beer bottle he is holding - that was just for the picture, lol), cousins Anthony, David & Theresa, Uncle Mike & Emma Grace...


Cousin Theresa & Emmy...
Byron pushing Emma on the tree swing. She's holding her hands up as if she is on a ride and with good reason! It's hard to tell from the picture because of the hill, but she actually swings pretty high when she comes out towards you.
A family shot - Theresa, Mike, Anthony, Dave and Loretta...
Big Sister Bryanna with little bro, Tyler...

No comments: