Thursday, July 5, 2007

Back to the Beach

Pam & Jeff invited us to their beach house in LBI for a few days and we couldn't wait to go! The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time playing at the beach & the bay and especially hanging out with their cousin, Natalie! Ryan was extra attentive and loved sitting with Natalie and playing with her. Emma was her usual self - loving Natalie until it came time to share something and then the ugliness came out, lol! Typical 2 year old! I'm also quite impressed that at 4mo, Natalie sleeps much better than my kids, including sleeping through the night! What a good baby!




What a beautiful smile! Loving her little bikini - such a bathing beauty!


Cousins!

Sisters!!

Smiling for daddy!

Aunt Pammy took Ryan on the big Pirate Ship! I am not sure who was more scared - Mommy or Ryan! I know who was more nauseous... Aunt Pammy! She is a braver soul (and a lot nicer) than I am!

No comments: