Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Bloggers

So this blog thing is pretty catchy and spreads almost as fast as Ryan's staph infections (ok, not funny but I was just trying to make light of a disturbing situation). Two good friends have joined the blogging world and since I know how everyone loves a good read, I thought I'd share!




Kim is one of my bestest friends from high school (and funniest, craziest, etc) and you can read all about her and hubby Geoff (affectionately known as G-off) and their kids, Shannon, Riley and Gage, at their family blog (just click on the highlighted kids names). She just recently posted and had a great trip with Geoff in NYC to shop and see the Police in concert!









Michelle is one of my bestest friends from college. Byron and I & Michelle and Jim all went to college together at IUP - Byron and Jim were fraternity brothers and Michelle and I were in rival sororities, ohhhhh! Michelle became super blogger when she started her site and posted it all in one day! You can read all about the Berkoben Family and the adventures of Ally (Ryan's Girlfriend), Jack (Emma's Boyfriend) and Morgan (the dog)!



I also have other friends listed in my favorite blogs and sites, including my 'little sister' Kelli (also from IUP), who got me started in the blogging world!

No comments: