Haven't been on to post in a bit... we spent a few days at the Beach with Aunt Pammy and Natalie. It was lots of fun and as usual, Natalie was the best behaved child - what a good baby! I think her cousins scare her and will keep her from turning to the dark side! Daddy had problems with his eye again and spent quite a few days in and out of Wills Eye Hospital downtown and hiding out in the basement wearing sunglasses - he was in lots of pain, poor guy! No pictures to document it... tho I thought about it but I am not that mean! Would have been fun if they gave him the Pirate Patch! The medicine is helping him get better and Emma had sympathy pains with her own 'boo-boo eyes'! Thanks to Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop and Grandmom and Pop for helping us out! Unfortunately, Byron's bad eye kept him from taking Ryan to see
Walking with Dinosaurs but Uncle Eric was up for the challenge and took Ryan out for the night - quite a switch from his regular Friday nights with the ladies! They had a great time and both were very impressed - they said it was very cool! If Uncle Eric ever gets a cable for his cell phone, I might be able to post some pictures!
And finally, the new addition.... and no, it is not a baby! It is a dog - a really really BIG dog! If we bred babies in this house as fast as we added dogs, we'd be something of the Partridge Family meets the Brady Bunch! Oh, I'm talking stuffed dogs here - not real ones! I may be crazy but I haven't reached INSANE yet! See below for pictures of Brutus. He is a present from Aunt Janet's brother Bobby, who won him on the boardwalk at the beach. He is taller than Ryan and extremely large. He is a monster and makes Butkus look like a beanie baby. Thanks Aunt Janet and thanks Bobby.... one day both of you will have kids of your own and we can't wait to buy them something equally as big and fun - like a drum set!!

Butkus (left) with Brutus. Until today, Butkus was the dog of the house. He looks kinda small now, poor guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment