I am like a kid in a candy store! Today is Tuesday - the first day of school! I am WAY more excited than Ryan, who will be in his last year of pre-school. He's excited to see his friends and play. I'm excited to have 2 days a week where I have 6 hours with just one child who is still young enough to manipulate into doing what I want to/need to do with almost zero complaining! And 2+ of those hours I'll have all to myself during nap time - BONUS! I am so excited, in fact, that I could be this guy!
Here's a few pictures from the morning. We got off to a good start and even got there early. He has a fantastic teacher who was excited to see him and some of his friends from last year were already waiting for him. I think he is going to have an awesome year!
Here's a few pictures from the morning. We got off to a good start and even got there early. He has a fantastic teacher who was excited to see him and some of his friends from last year were already waiting for him. I think he is going to have an awesome year!


No comments:
Post a Comment