Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dance Ballerina, Dance

Today was Emma's first day of dance class! She looked adorable in her leotard and ballet shoes - thanks to cousin Chloe for saving the day and giving us her old leotard, since Emma's is back-ordered! It was great to see her in a room full of little girls her age, running around with a big smile and sense of accomplishment. She did a great job and even got a sticker from her teacher for showing her a move they learned in class (ok, with a little help). See below for some pictures and scroll down for some video - it's pretty damn cute!! There are 2 Emma's in her class so you will hear her name alot in the video (the other Emma was more of a free spirit and did her own thing). I hope she sticks with this because I can't wait to see the recital in June!!




1 comment:

Kristen, Mike and Max said...

How cute are you? I am not putting on tights but I would LOVE to be your dance partner. (in about a year when I can figure out how to stand up)
Love,
Max