Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Ahhh, finally at the end of my 'hurry up and catch up with all of your blogging' streak! We have survived yet another Valentines Day.

50 cards and treat bags... lunch at Friendly's... one crazy a$$ trip to Build-A-Bear... a few cards... some candy... and a well deserved grown-ups day of relaxation (spa, dinner, movie) yet to come. Cha-ching!

Thing I loved most about today... our favorite family dinner, chicken cutlets and rice! Thing I loved least about today... realizing that all the water and cranberry in the free world will not make an infection go away and drugs are in order.

Here's a few cute shots of the kiddos at lunch and picking their Valentine Treat...

Ahh, there's the sourpuss face we all know and love. The look that says 'No matter how nice it was to go to lunch IN THE POURING RAIN and Build-A-Bear, I still think it's a crappy day because you only bought my puppy 1 pair of cleats and he obviously has 4 paws!'

No comments: