Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Carnival Season

Hard to believe we just had our first carnie experience of the season, what with it being July already! We did the usual Church Carnival at Mom & Dad's, which I have been going to since it started many moons ago and to this day I still love it. It hasn't changed much - the rides are the same, only more expensive. The food is the same, the games, the people, the teenagers scantily clad trolling for boys. Brings a tear to my eye with a reminder of my carefree youth.

Then a tiny person calls my name or tugs on my pantleg and BAM!, I am snapped back to reality. This year was extra fun and easy! No strollers, diapers or crying babies. The kids were free to do whatever they wanted (Ryan still had some ride restrictions) and ran from rides to games. It was fun hanging out with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop - thank you for a great night!


No comments: