Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Vacationers, Part II

The Rides
There was a driving theme to this years rides. Ryan loves the Bumper Cars and isn't too bad. Emma is the worlds worst driver, I don't care that she's 3. She turns the wheel like she's 90.


Ryan LOVED the log flume, which is a hard ride to capture a picture, but I got lucky. Emma wouldn't even entertain the thought of it. It's nice having one that isn't a thrill-seeker.




Random Shots
The boys on their morning ride. I think that was one of Ryan's favorite parts.
Me and my girl

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 'OLD' while on vacation and Emma reminds me at least once a week!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Happy Belated Anita! 35 is NOT old! : )

M5 said...

Wait, 35 is old now? Great...

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You aren't alone--I'll be the big 35 in a few months. Where does the time go??

--Michele