Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes

So, I think that it's time for a change regarding the blog. I've thought long and hard about this and what type of change to instill. I've looked at templates, new blog hosts and everything in-between, and then settled on starting small. Rome wasn't built in a day, people. So for now, I've decided to update with a name change and I am asking for your help. I have a few ideas but would love your thoughts... which one would you vote for? Or, if you have additional suggestions, why not hit me with a comment? I'll be sad to see Double Trouble go but hey, we all have to change sometime, right?

Happy Voting!!

1. Three's a Crowd
2. Triple Threat
3. Oops, they did it again

5 comments:

M5 said...

I like Triple Threat!

Anonymous said...

Very cute choices! But I must add...
Three is definitely not a crowd, it's just more fun! :D

Anonymous said...

Ummm...are you trying to tell us something?? ;)

--Michele

Mindi said...

3 is great!! I am praying this baby is easy going and as laid back as my 3rd!! I am so excited for you all and hope the m/s goes away so so soon!!

The Quirk Family said...

So excited for the four of you!! You newbys have beautiful babys, I say go for four!!