Monday, April 16, 2007

Adam & Janet's Wedding






On Saturday, Adam and Janet tied the knot - horray! The wedding ceremony was very nice and everyone looked great, especially Janet! What a beautiful bride! Ryan and Brooke walked down the aisle perfect! Emma, not so much. But that was my fault... I tried to trick her into walking with the other two and she got a bit upset. Bad mommy. The reception was very nice and lots of fun and the kids were well behaved. Around dinnertime, Uncle Mike & Aunt Loretta came to get them so we could relax and have a good time - thank you guys!!! There was a slight mishap with the camera and I'm sad to say our pictures were accidentally deleted. But we did get a few shots of the kids before they left... I'm hoping other people will send us pictures so we can post some more. Adam & Janet were leaving this morning for their honeymoon. Sure hope they got out ok with the snow and wind. Crazy weather!

No comments: