Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Perfect Game

This morning Ryan had an early t-ball game and was getting in the car to leave when he saw his good friend Andrew all dressed in his uniform too - it turns out their teams were playing each other and Ryan was so excited! I got a few shots of the boys but you really had to be there - Ryan would run the bases and yell out 'Hi Andrew' as he passed him, or call out to him at random during the game and wave his arms wildly. It was so cute! I love the picture of Andrew in action on the pitchers mound! And of course, I HAD to get one of Ryan playing in the dirt, right? This is a gameday ritual for him.





Emma served as the morning's cheerleader and was sure to cheer for both boys and their teams! She had a great time being the social butterfly and playing with Meghan & naming the animals on her iced animal crackers - yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your webpage! I have been checking it regularly since you began (have just been a slacker and not posted yet) and its great to see updates of your kids and what is going on with your family. Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!
Love,K