Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Creepy, I mean, Crabby!

What is the world without a devoted Pop-Pop to comfort his young grandchildren? Surely it would be a place with one more hermit crab held in pet store captivity! Folks, I'd like for you to meet Crabby 2... he must've been the Daddy Crabby or possible he is ancient and has been growing at record speed for years now because he is rather large! Let's just say that when Ryan saw Emma's new pet, he quickly announced 'How about we share the crabs?' Yellow Crabby... what Yellow Crabby?

UPDATE: Since prior posting, I have learned that the Crabby Newby's are now expecting a third... Crabby, that is! Mom-Mom's good friend Lynn (and faithful reader of the blog) felt bad for Emma and returned from the beach this weekend with Crabby 3. We haven't met him just yet but I hear he is small (thank you!) and has a pretty pink shell. Now we have a Daddy Crabby, a Mommy Crabby and a Baby Crabby - our Crabby Family is complete! Thank you Lynn, for thinking of Emma (and for always reading) - it was so thoughtful of you!


No comments: