Thursday, October 18, 2007

Playdate Update

Last week we hosted a play date and had alot of fun! Pam and Natalie, Kim and Gage and Jeannine and Nicholas all came to visit (Shannon, Riley and Shane were in school). Emma and Gage played nicely and the babes, Natalie and Nicholas, were equally well behaved. Since the older kids were in school, Ry was a bit bored with the youngins but quickly found his friends outside and I didn't see him the rest of the day! As usual, we sat around a table filled with food and ate and ate and ate. I guess it was more of a 'Mommy Date' and the kids were just there. Hey, Mommies need their playtime too! And what is a friendly gathering without the traditional hot doggies (not their original name but hey, this is a family blog!), tater tots and candy corn! Here's a few pictures...

What's that? You don't see any pictures? Of course you don't b/c this blog is EVIL! Possessed I tell you! One moment I can't post pictures and I get a cryptic error message. Then my pictures post - supposedly - only they turn out as a box with an X. Then the next day, the X box has magically transformed into my picture. So I post again and now the error message is back! Why, oh Gods of Blogging, won't you let me post and be done with it all! I just want to cross 'update blog with a quadrillion new pictures' off my list!

No comments: