Ryan had his friends party yesterday at a local Moon Bounce place, Jumpers. I think everyone had a great time and because it was the end of the holiday weekend, we were practically the only people there. The kids had the run of the place and were exhausted from jumping! Even the littlest jumpers had a great time. When we were leaving we heard him say 'this was the best day of my whole life!' so I would call the party a success!
Her face looks like she's terrified, but Emma had a great time and really kept up with the older boys!

Jack needed a little extra encouragement to go down the slide...

His red eyes are glowing but the reduction made him look like a zombie so I kept him looking like the little Devil we know and love!
Ally did a great job being the only girl, aside from Emmy, and hung tough with the boys!
Just before blowing out the candles... it's hard to see but his cake is actually made out of 24 cupcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment