Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trick or Treat

So I'm a bit late with the Halloween postings... forgive me, I have turned full swing into birthday and Christmas mode. I can't believe Thanksgiving and Ryan's birthday are only 2.5 weeks away!!! But back to Halloween... the kids had a great time and the weather once again, was pretty darn good. Byron took the kids the first shift while I stayed home and waited for 3 small groups to happen by. What a bummer - should have just put the bowl out so we could have gone together. Then we switched and I took the kids. We went around with our friends & neighbors, the Daly's, so that made it more fun! We had to drop Emma back off since I was carrying her by this point, and we set out on our 3rd trip. Needless to say we have quite the candy store in our house right now! And our treadmill is in need of service and inoperable... perfect timing! Doesn't stop me from grabbing that Twix bar before I head to bed tho....




No comments: