Just before Thanksgiving, Ryan celebrated his 6th birthday. Sometimes I find it hard to believe he is 6 already. Other times I think of him as older - his friends are all older than he is and because of that, he does things (and says things!) at an advanced level. But then he will do something silly or come ask me to cuddle with him and I'm reminded of my sweet, innocent and young little boy!
This year he had his friend party at a local sports arena and for the first time, it was an all boys event. With the exception of Emma Grace, of course! He invited some friends from the neighborhood, school and football and they all had a great time running around and climbing the walls - literally! This years theme was, what else, football!
If only I could get one of these in my house...


Emma is used to all the boys and does her best to keep up. No wonder she was hoping for a little sister!

A girl and her Daddy - the best kind of of boy
Happy Birthday Hooligans
He's full of hot air

He literally flew out of the tunnel (huge slide and very fast!) and went face first into the net. Is it any wonder that he is covered in scrapes, scratches and scars?
No comments:
Post a Comment