Here's a shot of Byron and I taking a picture of each other with my two new cameras, squeal!!!

Later that morning we had our Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and Grandpop, Jane and Derek over to celebrate and exchange gifts. It was a very relaxing morning and I can only imagine it's the calm before next years storm!
Too funny... Ryan and his friend Andrew got the same exact jersey! Dare I even post a picture of my son wearing something other than midnight green???




Then in the afternoon, we packed up and headed out to Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop's house for the annual Christmas Day Feast! As usual, I stuffed myself on all of the yummy apps, including my dad's famous anti-pasta! The kids were spoiled again by their grandparents, Aunts and Uncles - thank you everyone!


Natalie in her Christmas best!

Ryan REALLY loved the rock tumbler!

Baby Caroline's first Christmas!
By the end of the night, everyone was pooped!
We were very lucky to have such a happy and healthy Christmas again this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment