Thursday, February 26, 2009

Monster Jam Madness!

Ryan has been doing very well in school lately, and after receiving his first report card - with near perfect marks - and an excellent parent/teacher conference, we decided he needed a special reward for his hard work and enthusiasm. And it worked out perfectly that Monster Jam was coming to town! So the boys headed out, loaded with the camera and a supply of ear plugs - apparently it's VERY loud in there! They lucked out and got fantastic seats - 2 rows from the action - so the pictures and video came out great! I was able to get a video of the dirt bikes to post, but there is a great video of the super star, Grave Digger, that just won't post no matter how much I try. I'll keep at it but in the meantime, enjoy the pics!





No comments: