We are headed into the home stretch... 3 weeks and counting, approximately. Last week I was 1cm dilated which, may not be much, but it's more than I've ever been even at 40 weeks, so I'll take it. Tuesday was filled with many pains, enough to make me nervous enough to pack my bags! But yesterdays appt. showed no further progress, but did explain the pains - baby is down, WAY down! In fact, I worry that she could fall out... or come too fast and I won't get my epidural. And if that were to happen the look out, because I will be one crazy preggo screaming for a c-section! I'm no hero - I don't do pain like that!
I'll leave you with a picture of my recent attempts to be prepared... bottle sterilizing. Look at all the new, fun parts. I know you're jealous...


No comments:
Post a Comment