Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bad Blogger

I have been called a Bad Blogger as of late, and rightfully so. However, it isn't Facebook that is to blame (tho secretly, I do love that website and never knew how much of a stalker I really was) - it's this baby. This thing I am growing is sucking the life... and the creativity... right out of me. Until recently, I have had nothing new to post - no exciting pictures that were taken (despite the fact that I have TWO FANTASTIC NEW CAMERAS!!). Sure, I could go on and on about the insomnia, the heartburn, the fact that this kids has no name... but why bore you with what I'm sure you've already heard me complain about a million times? So instead, I am hitting the caffeine and uploading the camera. I can't promise it will be funny - I can't promise it will be exciting. But at least you won't have to look at those damn Christmas pictures anymore!

Stay tuned...

No comments: