Here's a few pictures of Katie at 2 & 3 weeks of age... she is still cute as ever, tho slightly less swollen and pudgy as in her newborn shots. Notice I said slightly. I'd like to say that she is the typical 3rd child... easy going, sleeps great, goes with the flow. I'm still crossing my fingers that after the cold leaves, she will magically turn into THAT child. But for now, I am happy that she is our first baby to actually sleep on her back (a hopeful sign that reflux is not in our future) and we are still on the same formula (fingers crossed). I'd like to put in a request for a good sleeper but I'm trying not to be too greedy.
Katie did NOT enjoy her first bath, but the blood-curdling screams did knock her out after her bottle and she slept like a champ. I was thinking of instituting a mandatory 11pm bath time, but she decided after the 2nd time that baths weren't all that bad and now only cries when she gets out...or Mommy makes the water too hot. Like you've never done it.

I love love love this picture. She is a little shark, always rooting for food. She must know the couch is the place to find it only she needs to look UNDER the cushions... those messy siblings of hers!



No comments:
Post a Comment