
Friday, June 29, 2007
Portraits
So I finally got around to getting the kids 2 & 4 yr old pictures done. Professional portraits stress me out. First you have to get the kid ready (which means bathing, hair combing and, heaven forbid, nice clothes). Then you have to keep them that way all the way there and while they race around the waiting room like a lunatic while you wait 40 minutes for your appointment (isn't that why you make an appt?). Or, if you are Ryan, you wipe out 3 feet from the door wearing white linen pants. And then you have to get them to cooperate, smile and look the correct way all at once! And the worst part for me... selecting the pictures while they run amuck through the waiting room once again. So I have no idea what possessed me to take them both at the same time. I mean, Ryan turned 4 in November - not like his pictures couldn't have waited another week, right? But after all the blood (just a little on the knees but thankfully did not seep through the pants), sweat and tears (mine, not theirs), I think we got some good ones. Here's 3 of my favorites....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment