Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Better late than never... Happy Father's Day!

We had a fun and busy day this year, but it was better spent with our families than any other way. We started out the day with daddy cooking us breakfast, yum! It's his day but he's the cook... what can I say? Then off to Jay and Jen's house for lunch to celebrate Father's Day and Jason's birthday - Happy Birthday Uncle Jay!

Three days later and the head was looking much better. Think the kid will get a complex from all the barrettes and bobby pins I make him wear?

A family game of horseshoes


From there we made our way to my folks house for more family togetherness. Dad made his signature dish, Spaghetti and Crabs - mmm, mmm, good!! I have been jonesing for crabs for quite some time - love the way the sauce tastes when the crabs are cooking in it! Also a belated Happy Birthday shout-out to Aunt Loretta and Uncle Mike!

Emma's Father's Day gift to her daddy... SILENCE!
Opening presents with Pop-Pop

No comments: