Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Cha-Ching!
Hubby and I play this fun little game called Laundry Roulette. He tosses his dirty laundry and I get to see if I win any prizes come laundry day. Usually it's just the belts he can't seem to untangle from his pants or the occasional gum wrapper/bottle cap/sprinkle of loose change. Some days it's super fun like a pocket full of bread crumbs. Makes you wonder, no? And then there are those days when I am just feeling lucky and know good fortune is coming my way, like today for instance. Today I got rewarded for being Queen of the Heap and just earned myself an extra $16. Well, $16.05 if you count the nickel that was on the floor in front of the pants but hey, I'm generous... I tossed that 5 cents back into his change bowl. I'm not THAT greedy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously, can we turn this blogging phenom into a business?! It's fun!
Post a Comment