Friday, January 11, 2008

Et tu, CHIC-HANDSOME

Tho, not in the 'Brutus killing Caesar' type of way. I got my first comment from (gasp) a stranger. A tad odd since this blog only circulates among a handful of family and friends. It provoked many reactions... at first, excitement... ohhh, someone from 'the outside' found my blog! Then, wonder and finally, Holy $#@!, is this person some sicko that will recognize my children on the local playground and whisk them away from me?? After much stalking research of CHIC-HANDSOME's blog and MySpace page, I realized that this random lurker probably wasn't going to abduct my children seeing as how they rarely visit playgrounds in Paris, Evian, Eivissa or any of the cities abroad where this dude spends his time. Tho since I don't read much (translate-ANY) French, I guess one can never be too sure. So I stalked researched some more and found out he posts comments to many random bloggers, including one Granny Blog. I felt much safer and in kind, returned the comment.

1 comment:

M5 said...

Nice use of the crossing out technique! : )