Not me, tho I am currently looking for something without vermin. But I digress...
Poor Brutus has found his place curbside. On *gasp* trash night! It was sad to see him go. It wasn't easy to let him go. But it was TIME to go. He was actually spared from his departure just after Christmas by a daddy who thought the babies would miss him too much. So for a while, we hid him. About as well as one might hide an elephant. And as you can probably imagine, he didn't stay hidden for very long. I'm going to have to come up with something when RYEM (that's Ry and Em collectively) figure it out. To my defense, he did have a few nicks and scrapes and was losing stuffing ALL OVER THE HOUSE! Well, maybe not ALL over but I figure the drama works for Emma so I might as well give it a spin. My hope is that one day we will see good ole' Brutus adorning the front grill of a local trash truck, kind of like this. But seeing as how I am never awake at the butt crack of dawn, I may just have to remember him like this....

No comments:
Post a Comment