Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lordy Lordy, look who's...

... 39 + 1!!

Happy Birthday Pam!!! You still look just as good as you did last week when you were 'in your 30's!' Are you going to kill me yet :)

We threw a surprise party for Pam on Saturday and I have to say she was 100% surprised. More surprised than I have seen anyone in a very long time, which is hard to pull off anymore. Jeff was right on top of the party planning starting back in the fall and it was alot of fun to put together. And Lisa had the hardest job of all... she had to get Pam out and keep her out (all while not feeling well), though you would think a day of shopping sans kids wouldn't be that tricky, but I have the e-mail chain to prove otherwise! It was great seeing everyone and their house was full of friends and family to help celebrate.... SURPRISE!!!!!







Dave, Guarder of the Door. The very door she was SUPPOSED TO have come in.



SURPRISE!!!



No comments: