Today was Jorja's 3rd Birthday Party at Build-A-Bear and Emma was thrilled for a whole host of reasons... seeing Jorja, a party!, BAB and the list goes on. She has asked about it daily since the invitation came in the mail and in true Emma form, she stepped right up and made herself comfortable, starting with hugs for everyone. The party was a blast and it was so cute to see all the kids make their bears and go through the process, especially since I feel like I know them all through the world of Blogger! Emma choose a pink teddy bear, accessorized her with a cute spring dress and named her Ariel. Tho she doesn't miss a beat... in the car after telling me she wanted to go to Jorja's house, she asked why she didn't get to put Ariel's name into the 'puter. She must remember the registration process which takes me forever but is done for you during parties (horray!). After lots of stuffing and fluffing, we went to the food court to sing Happy Birthday and have yummy cupcakes! Nice work, Party Mom and Party Dad!
Happy 3rd Birthday
Jorja Kay... thanks for having us, we had so much fun!
Party girl Jorja with cousin Rylee, holding cousin Lana, and Emma.

Party Dad & Little Bro, Travis


A group shot of the Party People

Happy Birthday Jorja!
1 comment:
Emma, Thank you so much for coming to my party. You made is so much fun. I can't wait for your party. And don't worry I won't come dressed as the beast, I'll be a princess, haha.
Love,
Jorja
Post a Comment