Friday, April 4, 2008

Off Topic

So this has nothing to do with my kids or my family but I figured, what the heck... surely you must be bored with us by now!

I was in Macy's tonight returning a shirt, when I stumbled upon a tunic that I love love love! When I saw it last week, it was not on sale and a size too big - only one there. When I saw it tonight, it was 40% off, plus I have a coupon for 20% so I figured if I was returning, why not at least entertain the thought? As fate would have it, the credit Gods were on my side and this time it was the only one left and a size too small. No biggie - I happily returned and went on my merry way. When I came home I figured I'd try and spot it online. I didn't, tho I did luck out and find potato leek soup and a chocolate fondue trio, both for a mere $50. Still trying to figure out how I searched under the brand Inc and came up with food. In Macys. But I digress... I did stumble upon this and I wonder... is she wearing stilts? Is her body really this ill-proportioned? Or is it just bad imaging?


And since I put forth the time and effort, I'm also wondering what it is this girl is trying to accomplish...


Thanks for humoring me. For those of you yelling at me via the web, telling me that I have way to much to do to be worried about some freakishly skinny/tall model, I know. I just needed a mind-numbing break from reality for a moment. Carry on!

No comments: