Wednesday, April 23, 2008

(My) Kids Say the Darndest Things!

Since my kids are always making me laugh (or cringe) with their verbal thoughts and comments, I thought I'd start to keep track and post as the page filled up. You will notice there are more quotes from the Princess. That is because 1. she never shuts up and 2. Ryan is too cool to talk to me for very long. Here's Part I...

When I get married I want to have a baby in my belly! - Emma in the Dr's office (MY Dr!)


Mom, you wearing your boobies today? - Emma

Mom, the sun's in my eyes, can you turn it off? - Ryan in the car one day


Emma had to go pee pee so I helped her. I pulled her pants down, put her on the potty and wiped her pen!s. - Ryan


I love your haircut Mommy. You look just like Ryan!!! - Emma

God is dead. - Ryan
God is NOT dead Ryan! God is beautiful. - Emma


Girls don't like fur (body hair)! - Emma

Mom, you puttin' in your eyetacts (contacts)? - Emma

I love your diamond (ring) mommy!
Thanks Emma. When you get big and get married, your husband will buy you a diamond.
I have a husband!
Oh really, who is he?
DADDY!

No comments: