Ok, so it's growing on me. No pun intended. B/c if it were growing that fast, I'd be all mushy mushy writing in pink with lots of little smileys and hearts and crap. And it ain't like that. Tho not for a lack of trying... I've been popping folic acid like they are orange tic-tacs. So like I said, I'm getting used to it. It's not that I don't like the cut... I just wasn't crazy about it on ME. And I really can't tell you the last time I had some sort of bangs - those buggers sure get in the way! Anyway, I'm sure it would be fantastic on all of you. So now my "big" problem is styling it. Another profession I would never excel at. It will take some serious practice but on the plus side, I use way less shampoo/conditioner/styling product and my hair dries in record time. So I have to say that getting ready is a lot faster. Color comes on Wed - let's say a little prayer I don't screw this one up too, shall we?
Smootches to the girls for the comments - dream on if you think I am posting a picture! Well, maybe 1 after I return from Cancun all tan and glowing (or char-broiled, depending on how well I gauge the sunscreen). Maybe I'll make it a group shot and it will be like a game of Where's Waldo?
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
or maybe I'll take a picture at Jorja's birthday party and post it on my blog. jk
Post a Comment