
Case in point... my silver ring with the pretty blue stone (a Christmas present from Jen) goes missing last week. I check my usual spots - bedroom, bathroom, kids rooms near the lotion bottles, computer desk, kitchen and treadmill. I come up with nothing and still I am preplexed as I have my engagement ring and wedding band. My rings are a threesome and rarely do they part. I even checked Emma's (good) jewelry box but then felt bad after coming up empty. Then in comes Aunt Janet and, knowing Swiper better, doesn't she find that darn ring hiding in Em's tinkerbell box, mixed in with all HER rings and bracelets! Upon asking her where she found said ring, she matter of factly answers "In Mommy's Room" and goes about her business like it was no big deal. Hide your cash and your jewels when Emma comes to visit and consider yourself warned!
No comments:
Post a Comment