Thursday, March 20, 2008

The One in Which I Ask How to Make Hardboiled Eggs

Just to clarify and slightly redeem myself, the question was more about how long to boil the eggs. Who wants to crack open a runny egg, blech!

Last night we took part in the old Easter tradition of egg dyeing. I have to say the kids did a great job (read: kept the dye stains to a minimum) and had a lot of fun. Ryan picked up some fancy swirl techniques from Daddy and Emma made sure she used all 48 stickers that came with her kit... on 6 eggs. Those shells are extra hard to break now. The bonus of dyeing eggs in my house is that the kids ACTUALLY like eating them! Because if it were up to me, we'd dye them, admire them and toss them. I do not like Green Eggs and Ham...


Ryan learning the art of "Double Dyeing"

Emma does not subscribe to the school of 'Less is More'


** HAPPY SPRING!!! If you haven't already, and don't mind freezing, be sure to visit your local Rita's Water Ice for your FREEBIE!!

No comments: