Thursday, March 6, 2008

Takin' me back, One Day at a Time

Heads Up to all you subscribers to C cable company! I am currently experiencing an 80's flashback right now... where are my jelly bracelets and Au Coton clothes when I need them most! Let's hear a shout out from all the girls who LOVED 'The Ricker' growing up... I know we all dreamt of meeting him and being his girlfriend! I can't wait to go back in time with Mrs. Garrett and the girls - Tootie, Natalie, Blair and even Jo Polniaczek, tho she used to scare me! And let's back up for a moment and re-visit with Charlie (Jack) before he was Leader of the LOST!

So when there's nothing else on (and really, isn't that every night?) and you need something to do, check out some old favorites. From the 60's/70's thru the 90's, there is something for everyone! All you need is C cable and ON DEMAND. Click on TV Entertainment then Tube Time. Be sure to wave to Tatoo when you see 'da plane, da plane!'

** Disclaimer... in no way is this a blog to promote C Cable Company (most days I am at war with them). I just happened to stumble across this & thought it was fun to go back and watch the shows that captured my attention back in the day. Now if only I could find some old Banana Splits re-runs!

No comments: