Monday, April 7, 2008

B is for...

... Bra. My (almost) 3 yr old wants a bra. Why, you ask? Somedays the answer is "for my boobies" and otherdays it's "so I can run on the treadmill!" She seems to confuse the purpose of a regular bra with a sports bra. Either way, she wants one. She puts mine on over her clothes and asks me to tie it in the back. Here is another example of why I call her Swiper. So far in packing I have found my jewelry in strange places, my shampoo missing and now this...

And now it's time to go as my kids are upstairs and very quiet. Which would be a good thing if only I hadn't seen them walk by with the glue a few minutes ago.

1 comment:

The Quirk Family said...

I know exactly what I buying Emma for her birthday.